Seth L. Matarasso, M.D.
Dr. Matarasso is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania and the University at Buffalo School Of Medicine. He received his post graduate medical training at the Mt. Sinai School of Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine and the University of California School Of Medicine in San Francisco where he completed a fellowship in Mohs Micrographic and Cutaneous Surgery.
He is a Clinical Professor of Dermatology at the University of California School Of Medicine in San Francisco and recently was the recipient of the Outstanding Teacher of the Year at that institution. He is recognized as an expert in the field of cosmetic dermatology and has published over 75 articles in the peer reviewed literature and has presented 300 lectures nationally and internationally. He currently serves on the editorial boards of the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, Archives of Dermatology, Dermatologic Surgery, and Cutis. He is on the Board of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery and is the President of the California Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery.
Dr. Matarasso is also a member of several professional organizations, including:
- American Academy of Dermatology, Fellow
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Fellow
- American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery and
- Cutaneous Oncology, Fellow
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Fellow
- American Medical Association
- San Francisco Dermatology Society
- California Medical Association
- Pacific Dermatologic Association
- American Society of Dermatology
- Association of Surgical Faculty
- Association of Academic Dermatologic Surgeons
- Women’s Dermatologic Society
For more information please visit: www.sethlmatarassomd.com