A graduate of the University of California, Santa Barbara, Monica M. Dahlem, M.D. went on to the University of Southern California School of Medicine. Dr. Dahlem completed her Post-Doctoral training with a Residency in Dermatology at UCLA Medical School, Los Angeles. Dr. Dahlem is certified by the American Board of Dermatology.
Dr. Dahlem specializes in sclerotherapy, BOTOX®, fillers such as Restylane® and Juvéderm®, skin cancer surgery, dermapeel, chemical peels, facial vein treatments and laser tattoo removal.
In addition to her clinical appointments, Dr. Dahlem maintains memberships in several professional societies, including:
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Society
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- California Medical Association
Dr. Dahlem’s hospital affiliations include:
- California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco
Dr. Dahlem has made numerous publications and presentations in her areas of expertise.