Megin C. Scully, M.D.
A graduate of Stanford University, Megin C. Scully, M.D. went on to John A. Burns School of Medicine. Dr. Scully completed her Post-Doctoral training as Chief Resident in Internal Medicine at the University of Hawaii, and Resident in Dermatology at the University of California. Dr. Scully is Board Certified in both Internal Medicine and Dermatology.
Dr. Scully specializes in skin cancer diagnosis and surgery, BOTOX®, collagen, laser tattoo removal, chemical peels, facial vein removal and sclerotherapy treatments.
In addition to her clinical appointments, Dr. Scully maintains memberships in several professional societies, including:
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American College of Physicians Member
- American Medical Association
Dr. Scully’s hospital affiliations include:
- California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco
- UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco
- St. Francis Hospital, San Francisco
Dr. Scully is a former Professor in Clinical Medicine at the University of Hawaii.
For more information please visit: www.meginscullymd.com