Dr. Herwick is the senior partner at DMGSF who specializes in skin cancer diagnosis and treatment, BOTOX®, fillers such as Restylane® and Juvéderm®, facial vessel removal and laser treatments for brown “liver spots”.
He is a graduate of Cornell University, Robert P. Herwick, M.D. went on to Cornell University Medical College. Dr. Herwick completed his Post-Doctoral training as Chief Resident in Dermatology at the University of California, San Francisco. Dr. Herwick is certified by the American Board of Dermatology.
In addition to his clinical appointments, Dr. Herwick maintains memberships in several professional societies, including:
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- California Medical Association
- San Francisco Medical Society
- San Francisco Dermatology Society
Dr. Herwick’s hospital affiliations include:
- California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco
- UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco
- St. Francis Hospital, San Francisco
Dr. Herwick is presently an Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology at the University of California. He has numerous publications in his areas of expertise.